Sale-pushing features of Prestashop Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Easy Vendor Registration
Using PrestaShop multi-vendor marketplace sellers can easily register themselves. They can register using the PrestaShop marketplace front end by filling a registration form.
Store admin can set global commission for the sellers and if required then the sellers can also set the commission for the individual sellers.
The payout process is very easy. Sellers can request a payout from their dashboard and store admin can approve their payout request from their admin interface.
Effortless Product Management
Sellers can easily add the products to the marketplace and these products will be first approved by the store admin.
Reviews and Rating
Customers can easily review the products and they can review the sellers as well but these reviews will be first approved by the store admin.
Customized Email Templates
There are more than 30 customized email templates present in PrestaShop multi-vendor marketplace which helps to manage the communication between admin and sellers.
All Product Type Support
PrestaShop multi-vendor marketplace support all type of products sellers can easily add simple, configurable, bundled, and other product types.
The robust PrestaShop Multi-vendor Marketplace is compatible with all the PrestaShop themes and versions.
Few PrestaShop Marketplace Screens
Experience how your PrestaShop Marketplace will look with a few demo screens.
PrestaShop Multi-Vendor Marketplace
PrestaShop Multi-Vendor Marketplace by Knowband is the best way to transform your PrestaShop eCommerce store into a fully functional multi-vendor marketplace. PrestaShop Marketplace provides the store owner an opportunity to increase the reach of their eCommerce store and offer a wide variety of products and services to its users. The PrestaShop Marketplace can convert your eCommerce store into a complete marketplace. The store admin can handle the inventories, orders, products, and shipping methods at the Marketplace from the back interface of the PrestaShop Multi-vendor Marketplace. The PrestaShop marketplace owner can charge a commission to the sellers for their services or the products they sell. Sellers will get the opportunity to promote their brand and serve the customers of Marketplace in return for the commission they are giving to the store owner. The PrestaShop multi-seller marketplace also comes with a membership plan feature that enables a subscription-based model in the marketplace. Store admin can create various membership plans as per the seller’s requirements and sellers need to purchase these membership plans in order to sell their products in the marketplace.
Major Features of the PrestaShop Multi-Vendor Marketplace:
1) Easy Management and Monitoring:The PrestaShop Marketplace Module enables the store admin to easily manage and monitor the seller profiles from the back interface itself. Store owners can easily view and handle the list of vendors using the PrestaShop Marketplace Module.
2) Track Seller Transaction:Admin can track the entire transaction process using PrestaShop Marketplace Add-on. The admin can check the overall transaction of vendors and earnings from the back-end of the PrestaShop multi-vendor marketplace Module.
3) Easy Vendor Registration:The PrestaShop Multi-seller Marketplace module enables the store admin to allow buyers to register as a Seller. They can register from the PrestaShop Marketplace front-end just by choosing the 'Register as Seller' option on the registration form. Seller’s profiles are approved or disapproved from the admin interface of the PrestaShop multivendor marketplace module.
4) Proficient Seller Dashboard:Once approved by the store admin, the sellers get access to their seller’s interface where they can add their products, list shipping methods, update their seller profile, update and process the orders for the PrestaShop Marketplace. The vendors can see the earning and transaction records etc.
5) Compatible Product Tab:In PrestaShop Multi-vendor Marketplace Module, the Product tab allows the sellers to add all types of products along with the basic information of the products like short descriptions, long descriptions, images, pricing information, SEO, etc.
6) Seller Management:Sellers can manage the registration process, list of products, Orders, Shipping Methods, Transactions, Reviews, product categories, and payout Requests from the front end of the PrestaShop Marketplace.
7) Multiple Choices:The PrestaShop Multi-Seller Marketplace Module is a one-stop destination for any type of product that made it easy for users to place their orders. An effective interface is offered to buyers to choose the items from multiple vendors at the PrestaShop Marketplace.
8) Flawless Transaction:The buyers can easily search any vendor on the PrestaShop Marketplace and place their orders. The transaction process is very secure and remakes customers purchase products conveniently.