Prestashop multi-seller marketplaces offer the best way to reach to the customers. Selling through a multi-vendor marketplace might be more beneficial for your business than you can think. It permits sellers to sell goods without setting up their own online eCommerce store. Also, many traditional businesses are now looking at marketplaces to increase their venture. Selling through online eCommerce marketplaces provides a flexible business opportunity with relatively low start-up costs. eBay and Amazon are common examples of popular marketplaces.
Convert Prestashop Store to Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Larger online multi-seller marketplaces provide sellers and retailers access to a massive pool of existing and potential users. However, handling a marketplace with numerous sellers is not as easy as it sounds. This is where the PrestaShop Multivendor Marketplace Add-on comes in handy. This module effectively enables store admins to set up and run their business across a multi-vendor marketplace platform, as well as enables the amazing features also.
How to Install Prestashop Marketplace Addon on your store
Follow these steps to install Prestashop Marketplace addon:
1. The first step is to download the Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace add-on.
2. Then, upload the module in the backend of your Prestashop store.
3. Once the installation of Prestashop Marketplace is completed, the module will be available in the Modules List in your PrestaShop store.
4. Then click on the Install link to install. After a successful installation, the install button will be converted to configure.
Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace Features
The extremely user-friendly dashboard of the Prestashop Marketplace add-on is easily understandable. Store admins use to manage the various sellers, vendor products, orders, admin commissions, payouts, etc. Other various features include fast shipping process, secure payment services, website visibility increment, social media interactions, multiple language support, multiple currency format support, etc.
- Easy Management: The PrestaShop Marketplace Add-on enables the store owner to easily manage and monitor the seller accounts from the back end itself. Store owners can easily view and handle the list of sellers using the PrestaShop Marketplace Add-on.
- Seller Transaction: Store owners can track the overall transaction process using PrestaShop Marketplace Add-on. The admin can check the entire transaction of sellers and earnings from the interface of the PrestaShop multi-vendor marketplace Extension.
- Vendor Registration: The PrestaShop Marketplace module enables the store admin to allow buyers to register as a Seller. They can register from the PrestaShop Marketplace front-end just by choosing the ‘Register as Seller’ option on the registration form. Seller’s profiles are approved or disapproved from the admin interface of the PrestaShop multivendor marketplace module.
- Proficient Seller Dashboard: Once approved by the store admin, the sellers get access to their seller’s interface where they can add their products, list shipping methods, update their seller profile, update and process the orders for the PrestaShop Marketplace. The vendors can see the earning and transaction records etc.
- Compatible Product Tab: In PrestaShop Marketplace Module, the Product tab allows the sellers to add all types of products along with the basic information of the products like short descriptions, long descriptions, images, pricing information, SEO, etc.
- Seller Management: Vendors can manage the registration process, list of products, Orders, Shipping Methods, Transactions, Reviews, product categories, and payout Requests from the front interface of the PrestaShop Marketplace.
In conclusion, Multi-vendor marketplaces offer a unique channel to the owners & sellers and also access to new sources of supply & demand. The Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace extension is highly beneficial and easily permits even non-tech-savvy business admins to manage their multi-vendor marketplace. Third-party retailers and vendors, along with their products, easily manages and also coordinates this platform.