Google Shopping allows the online store admin to cater to a million audience on a daily basis. Google Shopping service enables the owner to acquire new customers and build a stronger connection with already ones. With Google shopping, owners can easily display the products and product details every time a user makes a search query. Google Shopping helps to build the brand and drive the sales to the store.
Google shopping helps the potential buyers to compare the products of different brands. Google Merchant Center makes the products and product information available to customers across the global. Using the Google Merchant Center, the store admin uploads the product feeds. The product feeds consists of formatted product details.
To make the listing and management process effortless, Knowband offers PrestaShop Google Shopping Integration addon to enable the store owners to upload the feeds effortlessly. The connector module offers the fastest way to sync the products at Google Merchant Center.
How Google Shopping Feed for PrestaShop Extension Works?
Google Shopping Feed for PrestaShop connects and list the products from the backend of the PrestaShop store
- First, buy and upload the PrestaShop Google Shopping Integration Extension in the module and services panel of the store.
- Once the installation step is completed.
- Generate the API key details and submit the API details in the general setting tab of the admin panel of Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon.
- Only after the connection is established, the store admin can start managing the Google Shopping product listing from the backend of the store.
Major highlights of the Prestashop Google Shopping Connector
- With Prestashop Google Shopping Integrator, the store admin can map the entire store category with the Google Shopping Category.
- Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon allows the sellers to easily map the Google language with the online store Language.
- Using the PrestaShop Google shopping Integrator Module, the admin can upload the range of products on Google shopping.
- Google Shopping Prestashop API Integration enable the admin to exclude the out of stock and products below a pre-set price range.
- Google Shopping Prestashop Integration saves a lot of admin efforts and time in managing the manual product feed.
Features of Google Shopping Feed Integration
- Using the Prestashop Google Shopping Feed Integration, the store owner can select the basic include the store category selection, Currency, Language and other required fields.
- Different placeholders for the product description is offered by Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon
- Sellers can exclude out of stock products or below specific price products or the without UPC or EAN number products using the Prestashop Google Shopping API Integration.
- The store admin can track the traffic source to their PrestaShop store using the UTM parameters of the Google Shopping PrestaShop Synchronization addon.
- The Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon allows the store admin to monitor and manage the product status of the listed products from the backend of the store.
Google Shopping Integration Plugin by Knowband is available for platforms like OpenCart and Magento 2. To know in detail about the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon working, installation and other features, please refer to the User Guide.
In case of any query or doubt regarding the Prestashop Google Shopping Feed Integration, feel free to contact us at support@Knowband.com.