A unique channel named “Google Shopping” was created as a result of the development of eCommerce and the popularity of Google’s search engine. It improves conversion, visibility, and engagement, all of which boost purchases. Online retailers need to follow this trend and incorporate it into their business plans. Using the Google Shopping service, users may browse and compare items on online shopping websites. Thus, the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Module comes into the picture.
Customers of the Google Shopping service can browse a selection of vendors that have paid to have their items included on the Google Shopping website. Google Shopping is a well-known online retailer, making it simple for customers to locate your product. To increase the efficiency of their marketing and sales efforts, online retailers may use Google Merchant to upload the data and product information from their shop to Google Shopping.
A plugin that aids merchants in growing their enterprises is Knowband’s Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon. This Prestashop Google Shopping Integrator is the answer that every merchant requires to simplify their sales thanks to its unique possibilities. With the aid of our practical Prestashop Google Shopping Connector, you can post your items, manage inventory, and do much more from a single dashboard. Knowband offers a Google Shopping Integration module for Prestashop and other systems, in addition to other eCommerce platforms.
Prestashop Google Shopping API Integration
Store owners may use the Prestashop Google Shopping Feed Integration to display their items on Google’s search results page (SERP). The Prestashop Google Shopping API Integration enables easy synchronization of the feed from your Prestashop store with your Google account.
Furthermore, the admin of the web store has the option to synchronize the updated product status with the store’s system. Using the profile-based upload, the administrator may list items in large quantities. The Google Shopping Prestashop Integration’s backend makes all this possible.
Features of the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Addon by Knowband
- Prestashop store classifications are mapped to Google Shopping categories through the Google Shopping Prestashop API Integration.
- A human effort is not required to show that the link between the store and Google is solid.
- The Prestashop online store is linked to Google with the Prestashop module.
- Web-based retailers may transfer goods in bulk thanks to the profile-based approach of the Prestashop Google Shopping Module.
- The business owner has the option to change, delete, and even relist products thanks to the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Plugin. He may also execute it using the cron jobs that the addon offers.
- The Prestashop Addon includes several UTM settings that let managers track website traffic.
- With the Prestashop Google Shopping Module, store functionalities and Google data may be combined. Using size, color, and position, for instance, allows Google SERP to display product feeds.
- The plugin’s scheduled cron jobs make it simple to build and share product feeds.
- The administrator dashboard for the Prestashop plugin offers configuration options for cron job schedules. In reality, it makes it possible to set up cron processes that constantly refresh and sync the feeds with Google.
- A continuing cron task’s status is tracked and monitored via the addon’s review log tab.
- The product feeds and status sync by the vendor.
In the end
A smooth tool is the Knowband Prestashop Google Shopping Integration Module. Additionally, it quickly connects you to Google Shopping. Additionally, you can easily control everything while keeping a watch on every action. You may always contact the customer service staff at email@example.com if you need any clarification.