Focusing on small targeted geographical areas requires a short delivery time and an extensive targeted market. The ease in the delivery of products from the local seller to the target market makes it important to have an eCommerce hyperlocal marketplace. It allows the seller to sell products easily in the targeted region. Having a full-fledged Hyperlocal Marketplace for PrestaShop also allows the store admin to enjoy the benefits of commission when the seller earns by selling the products.
If you own a PrestaShop website and want to allow sellers to add, manage and sell their items on the eCommerce marketplace, then PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace and Mobile App is the best solution. The combo pack consists of Hyperlocal Marketplace & Mobile App Builder plugin. It works exactly like a shopping mall where the seller can sell their products with ease. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace Mobile App gives individual dashboards to both seller and the store owner where they can operate and manage their listing. The admin can even manage the sellers as well from the admin panel of the module.
Knowband offers PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App Builder that provides a great user experience to the customers via Android and iOS apps. It consists of user-friendly features and functionalities where customers can easily check products & sellers availability. Visit the below links for more details:
Features of PrestaShop Hyperlocal Multi-vendor Marketplace:
There are some more exciting features of the PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace Module App that give ease to the store admin, seller, and the customers:
- The store admin can approve/disapprove sellers ship area requests by web marketplace module and also can define the range in miles and kilometers.
2. The seller can register themselves easily by simply filling the registration form available on the PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace module. The store admin can approve and disapprove the seller request and give access to the seller panel where sellers can manage, add and edit the data.
3. The store admin can charge the commission from the seller in terms of percentage and fixed amount. The PrestaShop eCommerce Hyperlocal Marketplace allows the store admin to keep the eye on the commission he is getting from the seller.
4. The store admin is allowed to perform changes in the seller management. The store admin can add and remove the seller from the panel and have an overview of its activities.
5. The seller can add the products in the multi-vendor Marketplace after purchasing the subscription plan. The store admin can send the notification to those sellers whose subscription is going to get expired.
6. The store admin can approve or disapprove the payout address of the seller. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace allows the sellers to specify the amount and reason for the payout and choose from the available payment methods.
7. If the seller wants to add the new category and shipping method in the PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace App Builder then he can send the request to the store admin. The store admin can approve and disapprove the category and shipping method request.
8. Customers can also put the review and ratings about the purchased products. Customers can select the nearby product availability from the wide range of the products.
9. Customers also get the option to register themselves as a seller and start selling the products.
Top Features of PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace App Builder:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App Creator consists of enough features to expand your on-demand delivery mobile app business. The Hyperlocal shopping apps for Android and iOS allow users to select the specific location and shop for items in their specific area. The idea behind that is to make the deliveries faster and target your localized customer base. It is commonly used for services like online food delivery, grocery delivery, online pharmacy, etc.
1. Integrated with Google Maps:
The Hyperlocal Multivendor Marketplace App for PrestaShop allows the store admin to add the Google API key and fetch the desired locations in the mobile apps. The API keys can also be created by using a step by step guide in the admin panel of the module. The store admin is also allowed to choose the locations for products and sellers.
2. Admin/Seller Shipping Area & Location:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace Mobile App allows the seller or admin to set a specific area/region where they want to sell the products. The location can be set and mapped by accessing the admin panel of the web module. The store merchant can also set the price according to the different targeted regions.The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace also allows sellers to set prices according to the target region and map the location. All the changes will revert to the mobile apps as well. The store owner can choose the seller and assign the same as per hyperlocal settings and price rules.
3. Complete Seller Management:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Multivendor Mobile App has all the sellers available on the Marketplace module. The seller’s data or dashboard can be managed from the marketplace web module. The changes, products, policies, etc. will be displayed on the Hyperlocal Android and iOS apps accordingly.
4. Choose Location and Nearby Products:
The PrestaShop eCommerce Hyperlocal Mobile App allows the users to shop products in a specific area. The Android app and iOS app asks users to fill up their log in information. Once the customer selects the location, the product shipped in that area will start appearing on their app automatically. The user can find the nearby products on the left navigation menu in the PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile Apps.
5. Auto Address Selection:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App Maker automatically selects the shipping address on Android and iOS apps according to the shipping location. The address will be selected from the pre-saved address in the mobile apps.
6. Home Screen Customization:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App consists of various customization options that can easily enhance the Android & iOS app home screen interface. The store admin can easily create new layouts by using the drag and drop option and change the home screen look and feel anytime. The store admin can add banners, categories, products, intuitive colors, and fonts to personalize the look and feel of the app.
7. Fully White Label Apps:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace Mobile App allows the store admin to set the App name, logo, splash screen, theme, and much more. The store admin can give a unique brand identity to its mobile app and launch it under its brand name.
8. Easy Login & Checkout:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App Maker consists of social login options such as Facebook and Google along with Phone Number (OTP) and Fingerprint Authentication. The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Mobile App also allows the customers to share the products on multiple social media platforms for the word of mouth publicity. The checkout page of the apps is fully simplified and ensures quick transactions.
9. WhatsApp & Zopim Chat Support:
The PrestaShop Hyperlocal Marketplace App Builder consists of inbuilt WhatsApp & Zopim chat support. This feature satisfies the customers by allowing them to ask their queries, issues, problems directly with the store admin.
10. Unlimited Push Notifications:
Push notifications are very useful in attracting customers with exclusive offers/deals and persuading them to purchase more from the shopping app. The PrestaShop eCommerce Hyperlocal Mobile App consists of push notifications feature that allows the store admin to send sale/promotional push notifications to users and improve conversions.
With the rise of competition in the eCommerce industry, it is the right time to convert your PrestaShop eCommerce store into a full fledged Multi-vendor Marketplace. Along with that, offer a marketplace compatible shopping app to your mobile audience. Use our combo package shared above and get your multi-seller business ready in no time. To know more, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Useful Articles: